Sunday, January 22, 2012

my heart's a mess



sometimes a song says more than i can say ... thanks to the script, whitley and coldplay for knowing exactly what's in my head...

sometimes we don't learn from our mistakes
and sometimes we've no choice but to walk away
try to break my heart? well it's broke...

the cure for a heart is to move along? so move along...

she whispers she can see the past
and she saw us, and you, and them...
and it's hard, to move along, when i'm still in love with you
she waits, patiently, for her to fall deeper, faster, stronger... but will she?

and the thoughts eat her up inside... every song, a memory of what she had before...
do you wake up, missing me?

she's scattered, her thoughts a mess, her heart broken
i did not mind, i was taken by you... we felt something
lately i've been feeling like... this could last forever...
you held my hand, you said you loved me

i'll promise you this... i'll always look out for you

No comments: